Sun Lyon Rehab
LEARN was involved with two EC THERMIE projects in FRANCE, giving initial design
advice and then contributing to the monitoring, analysis and dissemination.
Both projects are coordinated by Archimedes-sarle, Ganges, France
Project 1. Sun Lyon Rehab.
The energy efficient rehabilitation of a multi story social housing development in Lyon, France.
- Outside double window keeping existing window and being used as pre-heat spce for fresh air (parieto-dynamique)
- Glazed sunspaces as passive solar system and living space
- Glazed north gallery warmed using air-air heat recovery system
- Energy saving with low energy lamps, common spaces lighting and improved lift performance
- Heat recovery on new ventilation system
- Solar hot water heating
- Use of solar tools on an urban site
Project 2. Marseille Rehabsol.
The energy efficient refurbishment of a multi-storey social
housing development in Marseille